The Polar Edition improves upon our most popular product - the Solar Powered Wind Data Logger Package - by adapting it to the harsh weather conditions in arctic regions. It features a 30 watt solar panel and 17 amp/hour sealed battery that will run the data logger almost indefinitely. For remote locations, a wireless communications option is available. Call for details.
The Polar Edition of the Solar Powered Wind Data Logger Package features:
- Wind Data Logger module
- #40R Anemometer with Arctic Ultraflex™ cable, 30m (100’)
- Pelican 1400 Case
- 30 watt solar panel (manufacturer may vary)
- 17 amp/hour sealed AGM battery
- Morningstar SunKeeper SK-6 solar charge controller
- Lightning protection for all sensor channels and solar input
- Self-resetting fuse
- Stainless steel hardware
- Weatherproof cable feedthroughs
- 2m (6’) or longer solar panel cable
- 2 gigabyte Secure Digital (SD) card
- USB Secure Digital (SD) card reader
- Arctic Ultraflex™ Temperature sensor, 3m (10’)
- Printed manual
Polar Edition - Wind Data Logger #40R package, solar powered, outdoor
US Price: $1,215.00 USD
Please call us at +1-507-454-2727 to place an order.
* Solar Panel may vary. Pole for mounting not included.
Part Number: APRS6065
Shipping Weight: 44.00 pounds